Saturday, October 22, 2011

Spring Hill Park

Heather told me about a park that she really liked located in Spring Hill about 15 minutes from her house. It was a beautiful day (Monday, October 3) and I wanted to try and find this park. I found it and LOVE it!!! This might be the best park around here! This is how to get there if you want to check it out...from Gilmer, take 300 and turn right on Richey Road then take your first left on Fenton Road. You will turn left into the Panther Park and you will drive by all of the baseball fields till you reach the park (can't miss it).
DSC_0014

This is the teeter totter on a spring that I mentioned before...I sure wish this existed when I was young!
DSC_0013

This was Beck's favorite...it has circles to turn which makes a race car go around a race track. We raced several times and he won many times.
DSC_0015

Kinsey enjoyed walking up and down this ramp that has a slight incline...
DSC_0017

This was my favorite when I was younger...a vehicle on a spring!
DSC_0018

DSC_0016

Before we went to the park, Kinsey was enjoying the beautiful weather in Nanny's front yard...
DSC_0012

DSC_0011

No comments:

Post a Comment