Saturday, October 15, 2011

Efurd's Peach Orchard

It's Tuesday which means Wendy is going home today so I wanted to do something different and memorable. A while back, I read that Efurd's Peach Orchard would have a fall setting so we drove out there to see what they had to offer. I thought they would have more pumpkins around their property for photo opportunities but the only pumpkins they had were in the covered store area. We walked across the bridge and checked out the old tractors which Beck loves and Kinsey enjoyed driving one too.
efurds

efurds1

efurds2

efurds3

Wendy loves it when I take pictures of her with the kids and I love it when she takes pictures of me with the kids.
efurds4

efurds5

We were the only customers there and the girl working there peeled four peaches for us to eat. How sweet is that? Of course I felt obligated to buy some after she did that for us. Plus, Kinsey ate her entire peach! I was so excited that she liked it! Wendy enjoyed it too and said she would like to take some back to her place.
efurds9

efurds12

They had all kinds of pumpkins...really big ones, white ones, multi-colored ones, bumpy ones, green ones, etc. It was neat looking at the different types they had to offer and the prices ranged from $5.99 - $75.00.
efurds6

The big pumpkin sitting next to Kinsey fell off the bench (yes, I think she pushed it off) and it hit the wood floor so hard that it shook the entire building. I almost had a heart attack because I thought for sure it was going to bust open and I was going to have to pay for a busted pumpkin! Thank heavens it stayed in tact!
efurds7

efurds8

Beck wanted me to take a picture of the robot and the alligator which can be seen in the pictures below...
efurds10

efurds11

He also wanted to see the big tractors they had in the back of the building and we walked right past a sign that I didn't see until we went back to the front that said, "Employees Only". Oops! We were not suppose to be back there but I think it was ok since nobody was around anyway.
efurds13

Be sure to visit this place if you are ever in the area...it's fun looking at what all they have to offer for purchase. Plus, the peaches really are tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment