Monday, October 31, 2011

Dress Up

10.15

After eating dinner Saturday night, Brent took the kids to Kiki and Pop's house so I could take a relaxing shower. Plus, I had lots of laundry that I needed to get done. They both started the evening with a sucker or two. Yep, Beck still wears the boots every where he goes and he puts them on the wrong way most of the time.
dress up

Kiki had bought some new costumes so Beck and Kinsey played dress up! Looks like they had a lot of fun!
dress up1

dress up2

dress up3

I love it when Beck tackles Kinsey...sometimes she laughs and enjoys it but most of the time she gets frustrated.
dress up4


dress up5

This had to be funny...they looked at themselves dressed up in the mirror.
dress up6

I wish I could have seen them dress up because I know it was funny to watch but I sure enjoyed my time alone...so peaceful and so relaxing!
dress up7

dress up8

dress up9

No comments:

Post a Comment