Sunday, October 2, 2011

Country Club

I love three-day weekends because it makes the week shorter! Now that the holiday weekend is over, what shall we do? I know...let's go to the Country Club! I love going here because it is shaded which is bearable when the sun is beating down, the kids love it and it's never crowded. In fact, I've never seen anybody here! The tire swing seems to be a big hit with Beck and Kinsey!
country club

country club1

Beck's imagination goes wild when we are here...
country club2

country club3

country club5

Kinsey tries so hard to keep up with big brother and she does a pretty good job...
country club4

They both love going down the slide...
country club6

We ended our trip by getting on the swings. I quickly put down my camera after taking the last picture because Kinsey was about to let go and fall off the swing. Luckily, I caught her. This is a great way to burn off some energy before eating lunch!

country club7

No comments:

Post a Comment