Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fun in the Bathtub & Cat Food

Daddy added A LOT of bubble bath to the tub which created LOTS of bubbles!!! Usually, Beck doesn't like a lot of bubbles but he didn't mind them on this night. He and Kinsey had so much fun with the bubbles...I have more pictures of the kids putting bubbles on each other but Brent and I decided they were not appropriate for the blog.
pumpkin10

This reminds me of what I use to do when I was a little girl...Kinsey loves putting Buttercup's cat food in the water bowl. Mom always had many, many cats and I have to assume it's because we lived in the country and people would drop off unwanted cats on the side of the road. They somehow found our house and stayed because she always kept food outside for them. At one time, we had 24 cats! That has to explain why I'm a cat lover.
pumpkin7

No comments:

Post a Comment