Thursday, October 6, 2011

Friday Night Family Fun Night

On Friday, September 16th, we spent the evening with Nanny and I'm pretty sure she enjoyed our visit since the kids put on a show. Let me explain...Kinsey is the worst when it comes to getting into things! She will pull every thing out of a closet, out of a drawer or out of a box! She found a box in Nanny's room that had a can of mousse in it and that's what started the show! Beck immediately wanted to play with the can of mousse since he had never seen that before.
nanny

You can imagine what's about to happen, right?
nanny1

Yep, it happened! A big mess! Luckily, they are getting a bath tonight!
nanny2

nanny3

I love that Beck is willing to clean up the mess on Kinsey's dress...
nanny4

I especially love that Daddy is so willing to spike their hair! Too cute! I remember when he did this to Ava when she was a baby.
nanny5

nanny6

Ha-ha, now Beck is trying to clean the mess that's on him!
nanny7

nanny8

As you can see, Nanny, Brent and I laughed a lot during our visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment