Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Friday Night Family Fun Night - Part Two

Surprisingly, Beck wanted to go into the same fun house that he and I went in last year during Yamboree. I'm not a fan of fun houses and going in the one in Gilmer was not fun for me at all...we both ran into mirrors, Beck got upset and luckily, the lady showed us how to get out without having to go thru the entire fun house. This time, Brent went in it with him and again, Beck ran into a mirror or plastic wall but they both made it thru and the last thing to do is go down the twisty slide. This is when it got ugly...Beck was somewhat scared going down and he was using every body part to go as slow as possible. His shirt slid up and he got scratched up on his side...poor thing, I know it hurt because I did the same thing just that morning when we went down a slide at McDonald's. Except, I ended up scratching the skin off of my elbows.
longview fair10

We stopped at a booth that had just about every thing...fancy flip-flops, bras, a spider man gun which we got for Beck, umbrellas for kids and this fun helicopter that Kinsey played with...
longview fair12

Did you know that you can buy pollen? It was for sale along with bottles of honey! Wendy sure enjoyed the fair and being with the kids. Beck's lips are so red from his drink!
longview fair13

Brent and I had fun playing on the 4-wheelers!
longview fair14

The one ride Brent and I rode was the ferris wheel with Kinsey. (Beck did not want to ride it so he stayed on the ground with Wendy.) Kinsey could see them from the top and she would point down at them and squeal! It was SO funny!
longview fair15

longview fair16

The petting area was my favorite because the kids love petting/watching/feeding the animals. However, Kinsey thought the carrots were for her.
longview fair17

longview fair18

longview fair19

This was an awesome Family Fun Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment