Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More Fun at the Country Club

On Monday, September 12, I took the kids to the Country Club after we ate dinner. We didn't do much today and I wanted to get out of the house for a bit. Once per month, Brent has to meet with the school board to discuss the progress he's made on building the new school in Chandler. He's doing a great job and they are so happy with him.

I think this little dress requires bloomers, shorts or leggings...
country club31

We call this "Walk the Plank"...
country club32

Another echo moment of yelling really loud...
country club33

Monkey see, monkey do; Kinsey tried to climb up the slide but was not successful...
country club34

This little girl is not afraid of anything which scares me...According to Mom, I was the same way. She always referred to me as Miss Independent.
country club35

My little boy is back! He wants me to take pictures of him again...yippee!!!
country club36

They had so much fun climbing on this table...
country club37

I had to put the camera down after taking this last picture because I was afraid Kinsey was about to fall...

country club38

No comments:

Post a Comment