Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Kids Best Friend and a Cowgirl

After we came home from the Longview Fair, Brent wanted to give the kids a few items he picked up at a flea market. Kinsey got a pink My Pony and Beck got a giant robot plus a smaller robot. We put new batteries in the giant robot and it actually works but we discovered the next day that Beck did not like turning it on. (I'm assuming it is too loud.) I thought he was going to ask if he could sleep with the giant robot but luckily he didn't. He couldn't wait to take it to Kiki and Pops house to show them his new best friend!
robot

robot1

The next day (Saturday), Brent played golf with his dad so Wendy and I went to the grocery store then I couldn't wait to take pictures of the cutest cowgirl in the whole wild west! I just recently purchased these pink and brown John Deere boots when Wendy and I went shopping on Friday. I debated on getting them and decided I had to have them since Beck had some John Deere boots when he was 6-months old. I found them at a re-sale store in Longview for $15 which is a great price since they cost approximately $50 brand new. These boots look like they've never been worn...I love a bargain!
robot2

robot3

Wendy is going back to her house today so I took a few pictures of her with the kids. She loves them so much! And, she taught Beck how to break a stick with his leg.
robot4

robot5

robot6

No comments:

Post a Comment