Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hair Cut

10.12

I've tried four different routes to get Wendy and finally found the best one and it just so happens that my new route goes right by Wendy's workshop. I've always wanted to know where her workshop is located and she was able to show it to me. Now, I can pick her up at the workshop in the morning instead of waiting until she gets home. This is awesome!!!

I've wanted to get Beck's haircut for a while now and Wendy wanted to get her haircut so we went to the place that does her hair for free, Cuts Galore. The lady that cut Beck's hair did a fantastic job! In fact, this might be the best hair cut he's ever had!
DSC_0421

DSC_0415

DSC_0414

DSC_0407

DSC_0406

Then, we ate lunch and played at Chick-fil-a. What was really funny is Beck told a couple of girls that showed up to play that they could not touch "my girl"! I love it when he refers to his sister as "my girl"! He's so protective of his little sister.
DSC_0401

DSC_0395

We dropped Wendy off at the workshop then headed home for a much needed afternoon nap. I will be taking my second Zumba class tonight and I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment