Sunday, September 11, 2011

Our First Weekend in Gilmer

Since there's no cable at Nanny's house, we spent the weekend at Pops and Kiki's house. (We waited a week for Dish to show up and they informed me that two giant trees would need to be cut down for us to get a signal! Then, we waited another week for Gilmer cable to come out and install the boxes. Yippee! This was a very happy girl on that day!)
DSC_0169

DSC_0175

The pond is getting very, very low!
DSC_0164

DSC_0166

This is our new home! I'm just kidding! This house is located by the Gilmer High School and Brent and I were shocked to see the "For Rent" sign. I thought this house should have been condemned a long time ago.
DSC_0167

These were the good days when Beck would eat...since I'm a little over a month behind on my blog I can tell you that Beck will eat hardly anything the past couple of weeks and it is very frustrating for me and Brent!
DSC_0168

DSC_0177

Kinsey has always had an appetite for anything which makes me very happy.
DSC_0159

DSC_0178

DSC_0180

No comments:

Post a Comment