Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nails, Jeep and Buttercup

I don't know how Kinsey knows this but she grabbed my fingernail file and tried filing her toe nails while we were driving down the road. I cracked up when I saw what she was doing...she is girly, girl!
pet store12

She would drive this Jeep if she knew how it operated! Beck, on the other hand, will not drive it because there are too many trees in Nanny's yard.
DSC_0144

DSC_0149

DSC_0154

Meet our new cat, Buttercup...I started feeding him so that he will keep the little critters away from the house and now he stays in our yard 24/7. He's still afraid of us and won't let us pet him. Beck and Kinsey love watching him eat so I keep the back door open so they can see him. (I think it's a boy cat.)

CSC_0128

No comments:

Post a Comment