Sunday, September 18, 2011

Family Fun Night

Brent came back from Plano on Saturday, August 13 around lunch time so he watched the kids while I took Wendy to the Longview mall to meet her step-mom, Linda. This was my first time to meet my dad's wife and she's a really sweet lady. She likes bling-bling like me so we have that in common. Maybe I'll get to know her now that I'm back in East Texas and Wendy goes over to their house about once per month. (My goal is to let Wendy stay with us two times per month to give her a break from the girls at the house. Plus, she's going thru a really hard time right now with mom moving to Costa Rica and other things that it helps her get her mind off things when she's with us. The kids make her very happy.)

We ate dinner at Jack-in-the-Box and Beck was being very silly. He kept putting his hand in front of my camera lens because he didn't want me taking pictures of him, he also ate dinner with Optimus Prime and he and Brent were giving each other high five! Silly boys!
wendy and cupcakes3

wendy and cupcakes4

wendy and cupcakes5

wendy and cupcakes6

I can't remember why we brought the car seat in the house but Kinsey was having fun playing with it.

wendy and cupcakes1

No comments:

Post a Comment