Wednesday, September 21, 2011

300 Forks

Some of my friends/family have said that I'm a food snob but that's because I've worked in the restaurant industry for over 10 years. I feel like I have the knowledge to be able to critique food and let me tell you that this restaurant is fantastic! 300 Forks is located off Gilmer Road (aka Highway 300) in between Gilmer and Longview. We ordered french fries for Beck since he was on an eating strike, Brent ordered a hamburger and he said it was delicious, Wes and Kath ordered the Chicken Alfredo and I ordered the Shrimp Alfredo which was so yummy that I drool every time I pass this place because I want that dish again! We all ordered lemonade and it was obviously handmade because they didn't have enough for our table and we kept having to wait for them to make more but it was SO worth it! I couldn't get enough of it...I sucked it down every time the waitress filled my glass! Most lemonades have a biter/sour taste but this version was sweet like they added honey to it. I wish I had some right now!
300 forks1

The patio has a relaxing feel to it which overlooks the pond with a water fountain in the middle of it.
300 forks2

300 forks3

This is Beck being silly...
300 forks

Kiki bought a sucker for both kids and they both loved it!
300 forks4

300 forks5

I'm surprised they sell salsa since this is not a Mexican restaurant...doesn't fit the brand if you ask me. (I wish I could edit menus and offer advice to the local restaurants for some extra cash!)
300 forks6

I give this restaurant two thumbs up and I can't wait to go back! They are open four days per week and mainly during dinner hours so be sure to visit this place if you are in the area.
300 forks7

No comments:

Post a Comment