Thursday, September 22, 2011

Road Trip to Gladewater

There are many days that I look for something to do and on this particular day, I decided to drive to Gladewater since I had not been in that direction in many years. Kiki bought a few outfits for Kinsey from a cute boutique there so I thought I would try and find it...can't be that hard since Gladewater is a small town. Once I got there, I found a store that looked like might be the place but the name did not give it justice. I can't remember the name but I do remember the word "ribbons" was part of the name. After walking in this store, I realized this had to be the place because I recognized a few outfits. They had just received a shipment of a couple of Halloween outfits and a few Christmas outfits...of course I fell in love with them but didn't buy them. I also some some really cute tutu's that I want to go back and get but I'm going to Canton soon and want to see if I can find some there that are cheaper. Kinsey found a cute bench to sit on so I whipped out my camera...poor thing has a runny nose.
DSC_0133

DSC_0144

DSC_0146

There was a railroad track that was located right in front of this store and while shopping, we heard the train honking his horn. Beck screamed, "TRAIN"! So, we ran out of the store and watched the train roll by while standing on the sidewalk. He was so excited that when we went back in the store, he told the lady sitting at the cash register, "I saw a BIG train!" He usually never talks to strangers so that cracked me up when he said that to her.

I would love to go back to this store!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment