Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Ava!!!

Ava celebrated her 5th birthday at ASI Gymnastics in Dallas on Saturday, July 6th at 5:30pm. I love, love, love her birthday cake!
ava bday

This place is very structured and they had many rules...it seems like Brent, Beck and I were always getting in trouble...imagine that! The kids were allowed to jump on the trampolines...not the adults. The kids could only jump on the trampoline if the ASI employee was there to watch. The group had to stay together which meant Beck had to jump on the trampoline if the girls were jumping on the trampoline. There's a reason why I know all of these rules. The evening did not start well because Kinsey wanted me to hold her and I wanted her to play therefore she laid on the floor crying. And, Beck did not want to play. Hence the reason why I look so sad. Nice!
ava bday1

The ASI girls finally gave up and let our little ones play on their own and they had so much fun that Beck was full-on sweating!
ava bday2

ava bday4

Mirror, Mirror on the wall who's the tallest one of all??? Jill, you know I love you dearly but I'm sorry to say that trying to stand on your toes will not help in this competition.
ava bday3

Brian and Katherine served hot dogs and chips for the kids...orange chicken and steamed rice for the adults...delicious!
ava bday6

ava bday5

As we were eating, Brad decided to break a rule...he tip-toed over to the foam blocks and jumped in!!! It was so funny! Then, Jeff did the same thing and Kiki captured him trying to get out. (I realized my camera battery was dead once we got to the party which is why I'm using Kiki's pictures.) These boys are a mess!
ava bday7

Everybody had a great time and both kids slept well when we got them in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment