Sunday, September 11, 2011

Big Day!

Well, the big day is here for our little family! Friday, July 29th is the day we move from the city to where Brent and I both grew up in East Texas. We are so excited to move to the country and to be closer to both grandparents. I wish I could have done more but I had two little ones hanging on my legs every where I went! It was so frustrating trying to get every thing packed up before the professional photographer came to take pictures. After he took the pictures, I loaded up the kids and took off to Gilmer and Brent stayed behind to finish up. He could work faster without the kids there. But, it seemed like every time he turned around there was something else to do so he did not get to Gilmer until 11pm! We were worried when he wasn't there at 10pm and Wes was about to hit the road to try and find him since he did not have a cell phone but luckily Brent showed up. Thank goodness! Below are the pictures the photographer took of our house for future buyers to view.
house

house1

house2

house3

house4

house5

house6

house7

house8

house9

house10

No comments:

Post a Comment