Monday, May 13, 2013

Update on the House

04.29.13

I had a doctor's appointment in Tyler this afternoon then drove to the house to check out the new cabinets.  Wow, they are so pretty!

Last week of April7
Let's start with the living room...the entertainment center is nice! 

Last week of April9
I love this picture...I'm standing in the living room looking at the kitchen and the stairs which leads to the toy room along with the Juliet balcony.

Last week of April8
When you go upstairs, the very dark media room is on the left and they have not finished the cabinets yet.

Last week of April10
This is the toy room which has a window seat, a closet and large doors that will most likely stay closed to keep the kids from throwing toys downstairs. 

Last week of April11
Beck and Kinsey's bedrooms are almost exactly the same and I love the pewter color that we chose.  The doors will be painted soon.

Last week of April12
I love this picture too...this is what you see as you walk down the stairs...the kitchen and the front door.  Love it!!!

Last week of April15
Master bedroom with trim and the cut out is for the armoire. 

Last week of April14
Master bathroom with cabinets that I will enjoy filling up!

Last week of April17
This is an updated picture of the kitchen that Brent took after the cabinet for the vent-a-hood had been installed.  Wow!  Very impressive!

I have spent way too much time here admiring what our house looks like.  Now, I have to rush home and get Beck and Kinsey ready for his baseball game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment