Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May is Here!

04.29.13

Picked up Wendy today because I am in desperate need of a baby-sitter this week.  I was unable to work out last week and I feel terrible; I've got to work out this week!  After picking up Wendy, we ran a few errands and Kinsey still loves this chair that she found last week.
Last week of April30

Last week of April31
She still loves my sunglasses too!  Silly girl!

I took a kick boxing class tonight and loved it.  However, I don't see how I will ever get to go back.  

05.01.13

It's a beautiful first day of May and we are going to the park!  We had a lot of fun and I especially enjoyed going down the slide with Beck and Kinsey.  They loved it too!
slide with both kids

Went to Zumba tonight and that is one fun class!  Plus, I sweat like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment