Monday, May 6, 2013

Field Trip To Spring Hill Park

04.25.13

In a previous post, I talked about Kinsey being really sick and we have no idea what it was but the antibiotics worked.  She wasn't 100% the day after I gave her the first round of antibiotics but she seemed like her normal self which was such a huge relief.  And, we didn't do a whole lot for two days to let her fully recover so I thought it would be fun to join Beck and his class on this field trip.  They first went to a place in Spring Hill called Create Art to make something for Mother's Day which I can't wait to see what Beck made for me!  Then, they had a picnic lunch at the Spring Hill park that we like so much and that's when we joined them.  I made Beck's favorite...grilled cheese sandwich.
Spring Hill Park Beck's Class
I love that Beck is following Mrs. Mason's instructions and the boy next to him is digging into his lunch.  Ha!
Spring Hill Park Beck's Class5
It was quite chilly in the shade especially for Beck since he loves to wear long sleeves.
Spring Hill Park Beck's Class4
I felt sorry for him so I gave Beck my jacket to wear while he ate lunch.  He warmed up pretty quickly on the playground and gave it back to me.
Spring Hill Park Beck's Class1

Spring Hill Park Beck's Class3
I love that I was able to capture this moment of Beck in the air.

Spring Hill Park Beck's Class2
Kinsey loves dressing up and her costume was complete with a tiara and a necklace!

I'm always afraid that Beck will latch onto me like a leech when I join his class but he was pretty good about playing with his friends today.  I thoroughly enjoyed watching him have a good time.  And, it was really special hearing him say, "Mrs. Mason, look at me."
Spring Hill Park Beck's Class6

Spring Hill Park Beck's Class7

Spring Hill Park Beck's Class8

Spring Hill Park Beck's Class9
Kinsey did her best trying to keep up with big brother.  The sweetest moment of the day was watching Beck push Kinsey while she was in the handicap swing.  I wish they had regular swings at this park but they don't.
Spring Hill Park Beck's Class10

Spring Hill Park Beck's Class11
Getting ready for a big class picture.

Spring Hill Park Beck's Class12
The kids wearing the blue shirts and the lime colored shirt are in Beck's class and the kids wearing the white shirts are in the other pre-K class.

It was time to depart and Beck was a happy camper to ride home with Mommy.  I would have loved to run a few errands but we came home to get some rest since Beck has a late baseball game tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment