Monday, May 13, 2013

Last Weekend of April

04.26-28.13

Daddy is working on the house tonight so I made plans to run a few errands in Longview with Neena.  Beck packed all of his favorite stuffed animals and he thoughtfully picked out a couple of girly stuffed animals for Kinsey.  He is such a sweet boy!  He told me that he was really tired when we loaded up in the car so I tried to talk him into sitting in Kinsey seat because he could sleep better in it but he was adamant on sitting in his booster seat.  They switch seats all of the time and he usually wants to sit in hers because he claims it's more comfortable which it probably is but I'll never admit that to him.  Anyway, he quickly fell asleep.  He slept through us picking up Neena and our first stop was at a craft store.  He told me that he was still tired which was very odd.  He's usually not difficult at all after a power nap.  Kinsey found the perfect chair while Beck laid in the shopping cart and tried to stay awake.
Last week of April

Last week of April1

We ate dinner at Chick-fil-a and all Beck wanted to do is lay on the bench seat while we ate our food.  He did ask for some ice cream after Kinsey got some and only took a few bites.  I, reluctantly, finished eating what Beck didn't eat.  We took Neena home because something was wrong with Beck and it's a good thing we did because he told me he had to puke right before we got home.  Luckily, I still had a towel from when Kinsey was sick and caught most of it or it would have been a giant mess in my vehicle!!!  Now, I'm regretting eating his ice cream!  And, I'm so worried that he has caught what Kinsey had last week.  What's weird is that he was fine after I picked him up at school until we left the house.  Saying he was tired was the only thing I noticed because Beck rarely admits to being tired.  So, I gave him a cup of juice before going to bed and it came right back up so we quickly gave him some phenergan.  I slept on the floor with him in Kinsey's room just in case he got sick in the middle of the night.  He moaned a lot during the night but never got sick.

We stayed home on Saturday while Daddy worked on the house and Beck was fine all day.  In fact, he showed me how low he could go in the water when he took a bath.  Maybe he ate some bad food?
Last week of April2

We went to church and they looked too cute!  We really appreciate all of the work Daddy is doing on the house but we are also ready to spend some time with him.  We miss him!
Last week of April3

Beck and Kinsey love bath time! It won't be long when they will need to bath separately.
Last week of April4

It was a low key weekend which is a good thing to do sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment