Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Night Baseball

The countdown is on...only three more games left!  It's a 6:30 game so I brought the big camera in hopes of capturing some great pictures which I think I did.
Last week of April16

Kinsey is still wearing what she wore to dance class this morning because she did not want to change.  She is such a little cutie pie!
Last week of April18

Last week of April19

Last week of April22

Last week of April21

Last week of April20
Daddy does not have to help coach tonight.  Yes!  I love it when we can watch the game together.

However, he did offer to help get the kids when they were in the dug out waiting to bat.  Katherine, the mother of CoCo and JoJo, usually does the batting order but she's not here tonight. I sent her a text to see if they were ok and she totally forgot about the game.  Oh well, it happens.  She deserves a break.
Last week of April23

Last week of April24

Last week of April25
Beck does a pretty good job hitting the ball.  He bunts the ball almost every time but I know he can hit the ball harder than that...something to work on this summer.
Last week of April26

Last week of April27
Kinsey loves wearing sunglasses especially mommy's!

Last week of April28
Beck is almost always placed in the outfield and thankfully, the other volunteer outfield coach is super sweet to Beck.

Last week of April29
Beck loves hanging out with us during his game. 

On our way home, I saw a really big snake crawling across the road right in front of Nanny's house. I knew what I had to do and that's try to run over it so I swerved to hit it. I stopped, put the vehicle in park and looked to see what I had done. The snake was curled up so I waved my arms to get Brent to stop (it was dark). He touched it with a very small garden shovel and the snake started crawling again! That's when he chopped off his head. Yuck! He threw it in the woods and I took this picture the next day. Turns out we killed a copperhead. Ewww! What a very exciting and eventful day!
Last week of April32

No comments:

Post a Comment