Thursday, May 30, 2013

Families Are Forever!

05.11.13

The hotel we are at this weekend has great rates ($65/night) but many guests complain about the blinds that rolls down over the windows letting in light.  A hotel room should be super dark but not this one.  The kids went to bed so late that they should have slept in later than normal but because our room was lit up from the sunlight shining in from the large crack above the ac unit and the sides of the windows.  I woke up many times throughout the night to make sure Beck wasn't too close to the edge of the bed.  I'm such a worry wart.  With that being said, I didn't get a good night's rest and I know the kids will end up crashing at some point today due to not getting enough sleep.  When I went down stairs to get breakfast, I told the front desk guy about the blind not going all of the way down above the ac and he gave me a blanket to block the light.
Taylor's Adoption Celebration13
We've got some really funny kids!

I wish I had taken a picture of what our room looked like before we left because the kids went crazy as I was getting ready!  The mattress was pushed to the side to make a ramp and Beck left all of his toys all over the room.  I apologized to the housekeeping lady as we left.  I was in too big of a rush to clean up.

We met Daddy at Brian and Katherine's, loaded up the kids in the minivan and headed to the temple.
Taylor's Sealing and Blessing

We have arrived and it is a beautiful day to be sealed.

Taylor's Sealing and Blessing2
Taylor's dress is absolutely beautiful!
Taylor's Sealing and Blessing3

Taylor's Sealing and Blessing4

Taylor's Sealing and Blessing5
Noah loves his baby sister!

Taylor's Sealing and Blessing8
This tree was very popular with the kids!

Taylor's Sealing and Blessing6
Kinsey's mommy's...Kinsey likes to call Aunt Katherine "mommy".

Taylor's Sealing and Blessing20
I can only imagine where Beck is leading Kiki and I'd love to know what Pops is saying to Kinsey and Lola.

Taylor's Sealing and Blessing9
Taylor's birth mother, Madison, is having a conversation with Beck and Kinsey while pictures are being taken upstairs by the doors.

Taylor's Sealing and Blessing10
Kinsey getting some lovin' from Aunt Gigi.

Taylor's Sealing and Blessing11
I'm glad Brent asked for a family picture since we were all dressed up.

A big thanks to Jody for lunch at a nearby bbq place!
Taylor's Sealing and Blessing12
Taylor is a very popular baby girl.

Taylor's Sealing and Blessing13
Noah tickling Beck.  Ha!

Taylor's Sealing and Blessing14
As we were leaving, all of the kids, but Beck crawled into high chairs.  They are so funny!

We drove back to Brian and Katherine's to change clothes then we went to a tile place.  The good news is we picked out the tile for the entire first floor (second floor will be carpet).  The bad news is we need to drive to Arlington which is the largest store to get what we need so that means we'll have to go there tomorrow.

Katherine found two baby-sitters so that we could all go out on a date!  Whoop Whoop!  We ate dinner at the yummy Chuy's!  Too bad our waiter took a blurry picture.
Taylor's Sealing and Blessing16

Taylor's Sealing and Blessing17
Then, we walked to an ice cream shop.  Thanks for the treat Brian!

Taylor's Sealing and Blessing18
When we picked up our kids, the tickle monster (aka Uncle Brent) attacked Noah! 

Check out what the housekeeping lady did with all of Beck's toys.  I am so impressed that she took the time to line them up like this!  I think she felt sorry for me because I probably seemed a little frazzled when we walked out of our room or maybe she appreciated the apology.  Whatever the reason, it brought a smile to my face.
Taylor's Sealing and Blessing19

We thoroughly enjoyed spending time with the family today and we all shared a special moment. We love all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment