Sunday, May 26, 2013

Field Trip to the Tyler Zoo (part two)

It was fun watching the monkeys clean each other.
PreK Beck Zoo12

Most of the kids are looking at very large tortoises while the others are fighting over who's going to ride the stroller next.  Beck was sweet and gave up his seat for his good friend Aiden.
PreK Beck Zoo13

PreK Beck Zoo14

The penguin right above Beck's head looked like he had been shaved for some sort of procedure.  Poor thing looked rough.
PreK Beck Zoo15

We ate lunch at the cafe that has seating right by the elephant section.  Beck's class had pre-ordered and their lunch was ready when we showed up.  The mom's that came along had to wait in line almost 20 minutes to get our food.  I probably would not have waited if I were alone but I had to get Kinsey some food.  I'm so glad I brought snacks because Beck was still hungry after eating his chicken nuggets.
PreK Beck Zoo16

We saw all of the animals so we headed back to the play area before the kids had to board the bus and they had a blast!
PreK Beck Zoo17

PreK Beck Zoo18

PreK Beck Zoo19

After Beck's class left, I took Beck and Kinsey back to the goat petting area.  Beck and Kinsey think it is so funny to watch the goats pee and poop.  It's the little things that really make their day which also reminds me to appreciate the little things.
PreK Beck Zoo20

The landscaping at the zoo is gorgeous!  I asked Beck and Kinsey to stand in front of some really pretty flowers but Kinsey had no part of it so this is what I got.  Oh well, it's usually pictures like these that we remember the most.
PreK Beck Zoo21

Since we were in Tyler, we drove to Bullard to let the kids check out our new home but then we had to get home and get ready for Beck's last baseball game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment