Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Beck's Last Baseball Game

Tonight is Beck's last baseball game and there's a big rain storm headed our way.  I waited for the call saying the game was cancelled but never got it so we all got ready.  Coach likes for the team to arrive 30 minutes prior to the game which puts us there at 5:30pm.  This was the first time that coach was late and to top it all off the rain had started coming down.  Brent and I decided that he should work on the house tonight because we were certain the game would get cancelled but we were wrong.  Both teams played an entire game in the rain.  Kinsey and I sat in the dugout because I knew Beck would not want to stay if I were sitting in the stands.
Last Baseball Game

I am so very proud of him for sticking to it and playing in the rain!  What a trooper!   At one point, I saw Beck in the outfield trying to catch some rain drops with his tongue.  Ha!  What a cutie pie!
Last Baseball Game1

Last Baseball Game2

Last Baseball Game5

By the way, this game ended in record timing!
Last Baseball Game3

Last Baseball Game4

And, it turns out that we had a game cancel earlier in the season so that means we have a make-up game.  We will be back on Tuesday and hopefully the weather will be nicer and Daddy will be able to see him play one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment