Thursday, November 10, 2011

Trunk or Treat

10.29

trunk17

Before we left the house, Brent took a picture of us dressed up and I love the black hair! Maybe I should change my hair color again? Or should I stick with wearing a wig each Halloween?
trunk

Off we go...it seems funny buckling the kids to go two blocks down the street.
trunk1

Kiki was happy to see us especially since she forgot her camera. I've been there so I know that feeling. And, I was especially happy to see that Denny and Jaime brought their bounce house.
trunk2

Halloween is so much fun! The kids get to dress up as their favorite character and they get lots of candy!
trunk3

We couldn'tt do Treats on the Square because Trunk or Treat was scheduled on the same night.
trunk4

I really enjoyed seeing the decorated cars/games and the kids were just too cute!
trunk5

trunk6

trunk7

trunk8

trunk9

trunk10

I love that Jaime's son dressed up as a Scentsy package! That's marketing your business!
trunk11

My poor sweet baby girl was D.O.N.E!!! We went to Longview to run a few errands this morning and Kinsey only slept for maybe 30 minutes on the drive home. I put her in the crib when we got home but she sat in there talking for 30 minutes so I gave up and got her out of bed. I could tell she was getting really tired when we were getting dressed up and ready to go out. She totally crashed in Pops arms.
trunk12

trunk13

I love Steve and Tiffany's game and Beck did too! In fact, he walked the plank twice and I'm not sure if he did it because he thought it was fun or because he got A LOT of candy from them.
trunk14

trunk15

The homemade root beer was fantastic and the recipe is SO simple! It got really chilly tonight so Beck and his girl friends loaded up in Heather's car to warm up. They always have a good time when they get together.
trunk16

Another fun evening and I can't wait to take Beck Trick or Treating in our neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment