Sunday, November 27, 2011

Lunch at the Corral

Before the left the hotel, we changed into comfy clothes and headed to Golden Corral. I normally refuse to eat at buffets but I like them now because Beck and Kinsey have a wide selection of food which makes me very happy. And the other reason I enjoyed this place is because they have a chocolate fountain...can you say yummy? Oh my goodness, I was in heaven! I got chocolate covered pineapple, chocolate covered marshmallow, chocolate covered macaroon and a chocolate covered rice crispy treat! Too bad there's not a Golden Corral in Longview.

As we were eating, Kinsey decided to make herself comfortable and propped her foot up on the table. I know you shouldn't allow your child to do this but sometimes it's fun to break a rule. Plus, she has super cute toes!


DSC_0531

DSC_0532

DSC_0533

This was a whirl wind weekend trip but so worth it! Good-bye Dallas and we'll see you in two weeks for the Krueger Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment