Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Eve

11.23

It was the night before Thanksgiving and the house was filled with laughter and yummy food! It's so much fun getting the family together.
Thanksgiving Eve

Pops carved the turkey and Katherine made her oh-so-yummy banana pudding...
Thanksgiving Eve1

Wendy was in heaven because she got to hold Otto all night...
Thanksgiving Eve2

There's so much love within this family...I'm a lucky girl to be with this family!
Thanksgiving Eve3

Thanksgiving Eve4

Cake balls are a very popular item these days but I must admit that Jill's are the BEST cake balls EVER! Wish you could have been here but we'll see you next month!
Thanksgiving Eve5

The kids loved, loved, loved dressing up...
Thanksgiving Eve6

We also had a dance off and it's undetermined as to who the winner is but I'm voting for Kiki! I believe that dancing keeps a body young so I plan on dancing until I die!
Thanksgiving Eve7

This was a rare moment to see the kids sitting quietly playing with some toys.
Thanksgiving Eve8

This was Jennifer's year to put the bow on top of the Christmas tree...
Thanksgiving Eve9

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment