Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cupcakes and Raccoons

The other day, we passed by the cupcake place in Longview and Beck said he wanted a cupcake. I said, "ok" and kept going. About two miles from the cupcake place, he started crying saying he wanted a cupcake and I wasn't about to turn around to get one. This is a fancy cupcake place and the last time I gave him one, he only ate the icing. So, I told him we could get some at Wal-Mart because I needed to go there anyway. The little Wal-Mart in Gilmer does not have donuts nor do they have cupcakes! Urghh! I told Beck I would make him some but that wasn't good enough so we went to Brookshire's and they actually had cupcakes. Beck ate his entire lunch so he could eat a cupcake and Kinsey always does a good job eating her lunch so she got one too. Beck does not like to get dirty so he will eat a cupcake very carefully. Kinsey, on the other hand, devoured the cupcake!!!
DSC_0043

DSC_0045

Speaking of eating, we now have a family of raccoons that will eat Buttercup's cat food. One time, we saw two big raccoons and three baby raccoons. The kids really think this is neat! Beck talks very softly when they are on the back patio so that he doesn't scare them off.
CSC_0042

No comments:

Post a Comment