Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Family Pictures (continued)

Not only did they have a huge train set up in the entrance of the hotel but they also had one near the gingerbread house so we spent a lot of time watching these trains as well.

Gaylord16

Gaylord17

Gaylord18

Gaylord19

But as we were walking to the parking garage, I noticed how beautiful the landscaping was and wanted one more picture. A lady stopped and asked if we wanted a picture together and this happens to be my favorite picture!

Gaylord20

Between parking and the three small gingerbread cookies, we spent a total of $18 for these Christmas pictures and I think it was worth it! Even though my kids make funny faces, I love them and would do it again! Do you think Brent will be up for this again next year? We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment