Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Friday Night Family Fun Night

10.28

This is the last home game and it's also Senior Night. Oh, and the Rangers are playing tonight and this game will determine who wins the World Series. Let me just say that the Gilmer High School football game was way more exciting and they ended up winning District Champs (10-0)! I wish I could have been there til the end of the game.
football game1

I missed the explanation but for some reason the Stars danced before the game with little kids. It was cute!
football game

I was very worried and concerned at the beginning of the game because Henderson came out strong. They controlled the ball, the band played every single chance they could get and the drill team was in the stands dancing to every tune! It was very impressive!
football game2

I wish I had checked the temperature when we were sitting in the stands because it was very, Very, VERY cold! My coats are still in storage so I had to layer up to stay warm plus, I brought a blanket to snuggle with Kinsey in it.
football game3

football game4

football game5

football game6

football game7

The Buckeyes looked good before half time and did a trick play that I've rarely seen work but it worked for them and they scored a touch down. It was awesome! I have to apologize for the quality of pictures. I started using Brent's camera but it died so then I had to use my little camera which wasn't any better. I'd really like to learn how to use my big camera when it's dark. Anyway, the Buxs won 35-20 and the Rangers blew it. I wonder if we'll get to see any Buckeye play-off games?

No comments:

Post a Comment