Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Three Girls and a Boy

10.17

Kinzie and Lidia stayed with Kiki and Pops Monday night so we went over there after eating dinner. Oh my goodness, these kids have so much fun when they are together! They first busted out the tea set...
kinzie

kinzie1

Then, they played with the stuffed tiger...
kinzie3

Then, they played dress up which was hysterical!
Kinzie 2

Kinzie 21

Kinzie 23

Kinzie 24

How many times will big brother Beck take his little sister down to the ground? It never gets old for him. I'm predicting she is going to be one tough little girl!
Kinzie 22

Daddy tried to teach Beck how to make a scary face but Beck is too cute to make scary faces.
Kinzie 26

Kinzie 27

Kinzie 25

Kinzie 28

I just discovered that Kinsey will wear a headband! She won't wear a bow but she'll wear this...
Kinzie 29

I got my hair cut and colored today and the hair stylist did a great job. However, now I wish I had stuck with the picture I showed her. Bummer! Oh well, it'll grow.
kinzie2

No comments:

Post a Comment