Thursday, November 17, 2011

Spring Hill Park

11.09

We played and had a picnic at the Spring Hill park with Heather, Kinzie, Lidia, Amy, Grace and Olivia. Beck has a lot of girl friends! He's getting braver...a few months ago, he would not attempt this...
neal mc park

neal mc park1

They all had fun on this...
neal mc park2

neal mc park3

neal mc park4


neal mc park11

Then, the one thing I never thought would happen happened...It had rained the day before so there was a mud puddle by the playground and Beck hates getting wet so I didn't worry about it. All of the kids were fascinated by the mud puddle especially since it had a large worm in it. They started off just looking at it but then little Miss Kinsey walked right in it and thought it was funny. Then, Beck decided to jump in it and he had on his faithful rain boots so it was no big deal. Luckily, I had a plastic bag in my car to put Beck's very muddy boots in and I had to strip Kinsey down to her diaper because all of her clothes were soaking wet. Good time...good times! I remember playing in a giant mud puddle when I was younger with my cousins and how much fun we had.

neal mc park5

neal mc park6

neal mc park8

neal mc park9

neal mc park10

No comments:

Post a Comment