Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

11.24

We all went to Aunt Karen's house for Thanksgiving lunch and I really enjoyed catching up with relatives I don't see very often. Nanny's sister, Virginia, was there with her husband Larry and they brought their family. Their daughter Kay Lynn was there along with their son, Doug and his wife Crissy from Wisconsin. They brought their daughter Katelin who has fractures in her femur so she had to be pulled out of college this semester but hopes to return next semester. Cole announced that he's moving in with Larry and Virginia in January. I know they will enjoy having him around. Last but not least, Devin showed off his beautiful new bride, Sierra! All very exciting news!

As always, it was a pleasure catching up with Laura and Rachel. I know that these two beautiful, talented and very smart girls will go far in life. I just can't wait to see what happens next with them.

Let's talk about the delicious food...Larry handed over carving the turkey to Doug and Katelin made the cutest turkey dessert I've ever seen! There was SO much food to eat!

Thanksgiving2

I love taking pictures so I hope you enjoy seeing what I captured and I used a different (fixed) lens today and love the results!

Thanksgiving1

Thanksgiving3

Thanksgiving4

Thanksgiving5

Thanksgiving6

Thanksgiving8

Thanksgiving13

Wendy is in baby heaven again...

Thanksgiving7

Somebody has a full belly...

Thanksgiving9

I tried to get a picture of the kids but it was hard to get all of them to sit next to each other...oh well...

Thanksgiving11

Thanksgiving10

I saved the best for last and I apologize for Picasa cutting off the sides (the original is awesome!)...The Gilmer Girls!

Thanksgiving12


We spent the rest of the Thanksgiving weekend at Kiki's house watching football and watching the kids play. What would have made this the perfect holiday? A visit from my mom would have been nice but I'm praying her house will sell soon so she can move back to Texas. I am thankful for many things but mostly my husband, my kids, my in-laws, my sister, my mom, for being able to spend the past year at home with the kids, my friends and for being able to move back to East Texas.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment