Tuesday, November 1, 2011

No Electricity

10.18

The electricity went out around 10ish and it finally came back on at 2:30. I wonder what Nanny did when it went out on her for that long? Anyway, I could have made a pb&j sandwich but I thought it would be more fun to eat lunch at McDonald's since we haven't been there in a while. The best part of going to McDonald's before Halloween is that they put the kids meal in this bucket! And, it comes with stickers! Beck decorated both buckets before we went outside to play. This little boy LOVES stickers! Can you tell which one I helped decorate?
mc d2

He wanted to take Kinsey's shoes off but she wanted to keep them on...
mc d

They had so much fun playing!
mc d1

mc d3

mc d4

mc d5

mc d6

mc d7

After we ate dinner, we took a road trip up to the square to watch the workers put the rides together. We were trying to get Beck pumped up for the annual Yamboree. There were a few other people doing the same thing we were. I am so excited that I can hardly wait! Since I graduated high school, I've only been able to attend the Saturday parade/festivities so I'm looking forward to yammin' it up this year with Beck and Kinsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment