Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Wendy's Visit

01.24.13

We went to the library this afternoon and the kids made a cat out of a paper sack which was really cute.
Wendy's Visit

Wendy's Visit1

The slab pour was a success and Brent had to finish up things with the concrete guy as well as tidy up so he had another late night.  I'm so glad my sister is here with me to help out these past two nights.

Before we took Aunt Wendy back home on Friday, I asked her to take a few pictures of me and Kinsey and I got a really good one of her and Kinsey.  (Beck was at school or I would have attempted to get one with him.)
Me Wendy and K

Me Wendy and K1

Me Wendy and K2

Then, we drove to Neena's house to meet her new kitten that she just got this afternoon.  She got Bella from a neighbor and took her to the vet to get checked out.  She is three months old and super sweet!  Maybe this one will be nice since the other one is mean and can't be touched.
Mom's Cat

Mom's Cat1

We met Daddy at the mall for dinner and fun at the arcade! Busy, busy week for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment