Monday, February 25, 2013

Beck's Booty

02.19.13

Last night, Beck was jumping off the couch over and over like he's done a million times while I was working on the computer, Daddy was napping in the recliner and Kinsey was taking a nap.  I guess he got bored and decided to jump off his Pottery Barn chair and about the third jump, he landed on his booty.  I quickly looked over at him to see his reaction and he grabbed his booty and his mouth was wide open but nothing was coming out until two seconds later...a blood curdling scream!!!  It scared Brent to death!  I quickly got on the floor and comforted Beck.  He cried so hard that he ended up going to sleep in my arms.  We laid him on his belly and he slept for about an hour.  It was a waiting game.  He was going to wake up just fine or wake up in excruciating pain.  Meanwhile, I cooked dinner and when he woke up, I told him that I made his favorite...mac n cheese.  He got up, sat in the dining chair and ate without a whimper. We were so relieved until after he finished eating.  He said his tummy hurt.  What does that mean?  We were still trying to figure out what to do.  He laid on his belly until is was time to go to bed and Daddy carried him to the potty then to the bed.  He woke up this morning saying his booty still hurt and that he couldn't get out of bed so I helped him out of bed.  He walked to the living room and asked if he had to go to school.  I was still trying to figure out what to do so I told him I didn't know.  He said criss cross applesauce would hurt at school today and that's when I felt sorry for him.  As he sat on the potty, he told me he couldn't poop.  I told him he couldn't hold it and that he had to get it out and he did without screaming which was a huge relief.  I called mom and she reminded me of the time she fell down the stairs at the house she owned when Brent and I dated.  She said it hurt for two weeks and that the doctor wouldn't be able to do anything even if his tailbone was bruised, cracked or broken.  I decided to take Beck to Kinsey's dance class until I figure out what to do.  One of the mom's brought ribbon and medals that needed to be put together so I offered to help.  Beck got on the floor with us and he was more than eager to help.  Plus, he walked to the gymnastics door and watched Kinsey.  I could tell he wasn't in any pain.  When we got home, he got on his trike and 4-wheeler then we practiced playing baseball since his very first practice with his team is tomorrow.  Yep, the booty is just fine and he will be going back to school tomorrow.

Dance Class with Beck
It was really sweet to see him watch Kinsey...
Dance Class with Beck2

Dance Class with Beck1

Dance Class with Beck3
This is how Kinsey plays ball...

Dance Class with Beck4
I let him stay in his pj's because I felt so sorry for him this morning.

Dance Class with Beck5
I already found Kinsey two swimsuits!  I am so ready for pool weather!!!  Anyway, she grabbed one and put it on after taking off her dance clothes then proceeded to wash dishes which is something that she loves to do.  I can already tell that she is going to want to dress herself very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment