Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

02.14.13

I can't wait for Beck and Kinsey to see what they are getting for Valentine's Day!
Valentine's2

Daddy didn't know that Mommy had set this up at midnight and he left the kids Valentine's Day cards on the table with a ring pop.  Luckily, Beck ate his breakfast and worked on the ring pop all the way to school.  And, Mommy got a box of chocolates and some pretty flowers.
Valentine's3

I volunteered to bring cookies to Beck's Valentine's Day party at school and the room is so festive!
Valentine's4

Valentine's5

I'm not sure what Beck the Builder has to do with Valentine's but I found it on the wall and thought it was cute.
Valentine's6

Beck's class was in music and movement while we were setting up for the party.  As we waited for the Happy Meals to arrive, I went in the chapel to watch them dance and loved it!
Valentine's7

Mrs. Mason was so sweet to let Kinsey join the party and she ordered a Happy Meal for her too.
Valentine's8

Valentine's9
Mia, John Henry and Peyton

Valentine's10
I think the kids loved the party!

Valentine's11
I am so grateful that I'm able to be a part of it!

Valentine's12
Beck's Valentine's box was filled with so many cards, pencils and other goodies.

Valentine's13
This is what we do while Kinsey naps.  Not really.  I'm shocked that he attempted this move!

Valentine's14
We went to story time at the library and Kinsey is still working on the ring pop!

Valentine's15
The librarians threw a Valentine's Day party for the kids and there were four kids there plus my two but there were 25 kids for the morning story time party.  I sure miss the morning group!

I was really hoping that Daddy would get home at 6pm to eat dinner with us so I baked a pork loin, baked potatoes, fresh corn on the cob, cheese biscuits and strawberry brownies (because Brent and Beck do not like chocolate).  But, Brent had to do some work at the house we are building and did not get home until after 7pm.  I enjoyed eating with my two little angels but I do wish they would have eaten the delicious meal that I made.  I made Beck and Kinsey taste the pork and they both spit it out but Beck devoured the corn on the cob which made me very happy.  Next year, we can eat dinner with Daddy at 5:05pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment