Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

02.21.13

Wendy and I took Kinsey to the library this morning and they made a mouse.  The only cute thing about it was the eyes.  I'm not sure where they found them but they were super cute.  Then, we went to the storage unit to search for a picture of Daddy to post on Instagram and Facebook.  I had to go through many pictures but I did find the perfect one!  It even has a picture of his favorite type of dog in the background...English Mastiff.  (I'm pretty sure this picture was taken when we first started dating. (2002 or 2003))
Brent's bday

Right before lunch, I could tell Kinsey did not feel good so we ended up taking her to the doctor to discover that she has an ear infection.  Then, we took Aunt Wendy home and picked up Daddy's birthday cake.  While picking up the cake, Beck was picking out something to take to Laila and Olive's house tonight.  (Bonnie offered to watch the kids so I could take Brent out to eat.)  I thought it was so sweet of him to pick out a dessert to take to his friend's house.  We drove back to Gilmer to pick up Kinsey's antibiotics and Beck said we needed to get some ring pops for his friends.  Wow, this boy really does like sweets!  I dropped them off at Mrs. Bonnie's house then I went home to get ready for a birthday dinner date.  We ended up eating at a Mexican restaurant in Gilmer because we love their green sauce and we didn't want to leave the kids with Bonnie too long.   Then, we picked up the kids and had a little party for Daddy.  Beck blew out the candles several times!
Brent's bday1

Brent's bday2

I like how the kids are sitting on the dining table helping Daddy open cards and a gift from Neena which happens to be a really funny one.  It's a shirt that says, "Dads Against Daughters Dating; Run Boys Run".  This is so true!  It's so hard to even compensate the idea of Kinsey dating...really dreading when that happens.
Brent's bday3

Brent's bday4

Brent's bday5

Brent's bday6

This has been a super busy day and we all enjoyed celebrating Daddy's birthday.  We love you to the moon and back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment