Monday, February 25, 2013

Tiffany's Baby Shower

02.16.13

When I asked Tiffany about a baby shower several weeks ago, she told me that she does not like them at all but I told her how much I love them and that's how I got invited.  Her baby shower is being held at Lizz's house just down the street from Nanny's house.  Check out the yummy food the hosts have prepared for the guests...
Tiffany de Gala Baby Shower

Tiffany de Gala Baby Shower2

Note to self...Must do this at the next baby shower.  Buy Hershey's chocolate bars and cross out the letters "shey's" on some of the candy bars and color the letters "Her" in pink; cross out the letters "Her y's" on the other candy bars and color the letters "she" in pink.  Very cute!
Tiffany de Gala Baby Shower1

Tiffany is a lucky girl to receive so many gifts!  This is her sixth child but her youngest is five years old and Tiffany said she got rid of all the baby stuff they had.  After opening all of the gifts, Tiffany thanked everyone and said she was so glad she got this shower even though she didn't want one. 
Tiffany de Gala Baby Shower3

Tiffany de Gala Baby Shower4
Ashley and Emma gladly posed with Mommy but Mallot would not.  However, I did get a picture of her passing around the gifts so the guests could get an up close look at the gifts.
Tiffany de Gala Baby Shower5

I thoroughly enjoyed visiting with friends.  Daddy took Beck and Kinsey to Longview to run a few errands and then they picked me up.  We took a road trip to Bullard to see the progress on our house.  More on that in the next post. Congratulations de Gala family!  I can't wait to meet your sweet little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment