Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It's Movie Time

02.20.13

Today is Pops' birthday and it is a yucky, rainy day.  We took Root Beer Pudding Cookies that I made to him at his office and the kids loved seeing him and getting something out of the treasure box.  You will love these cookies if you like Root Beer.

I always try to think of something fun to do when Aunt Wendy is with us.  It's raining so we can't do anything outside, Pops has to do something with Nanny tonight so we can't celebrate his birthday with him and Wendy never gets to see a movie unless our Aunt Vickie takes her so I decided to see a movie that came out last week called, Escape from Planet Earth.  Beck usually always goes to sleep when we hit the road...poor thing might still be tired from the baseball practice.
First Baseball Practice_Beck3

My cell phone takes horrible pictures when I use the flash so I apologize for the clarity but I had to capture this moment since the kids don't go to the movies that often.  In fact, I think this might be Kinsey's second movie to watch.  They both thought it was loud as we watched the previews and they enjoyed the treats I brought (juice boxes and cotton candy).
First Baseball Practice_Beck6

First Baseball Practice_Beck7

First Baseball Practice_Beck8

This is a really cute movie.  All three kids enjoyed it!  I can't wait to take them back to the movies next month for another new movie.

1 comment:

  1. You stole my "3 kids" comment! Are you sure it wasn't "4 Kids"?

    BB

    ReplyDelete