Monday, February 18, 2013

Family Birthday Celebration

02.08.13

"It's my party and I can cry if I want to"...but this girl is not crying today!  This is going to be a great day!  First of all, Beck is not going to school so he can spend the day with Mommy.  He's super excited!  We drove to Neena's this morning and she watched the kids so I could get a much needed pedicure.  And, it was free because I used a gift certificate that I got for Christmas from Neena.  Then, my Aunt Vickie came over and we all went to eat lunch at Pappacita's.  (Neena picked up Aunt Wendy this morning so she was with us too.) 

We drove back to Neena's house for a delicious Italian Cream Cheese cake from the Butcher Shop.  Yummy!!!
my bday

my bday1

my bday2
Can you tell I like pink?

my bday3
Thank you Mom, Wendy and Aunt Vickie for a fun birthday celebration!!!

After Kinsey went to sleep, Wendy rode with me and Beck to a toy store and Beck spent some of his Christmas money on a Transformer.  After Kinsey woke up, we went home to spend the evening with Daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment