Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Lot is Bought!

11.20.12

Kinsey and I picked up Aunt Wendy this morning and we ran a few errands then rushed home to pick up Beck and eat lunch.  This is what Beck made at school today...a turkey with lots of chocolate which he dislikes.  I think it's a really cute turkey. 
Thanksgiving Feast and Lot1

After putting Kinsey down for a nap, Beck and I drove to Tyler to meet Daddy at the title company.  After signing many, many papers, we are official owners of 3/4 acre lot in Bullard!  Naturally, we had to drive to our lot and take a look at it.  Beck is so excited but he didn't like the cactus on our lot.  I sure hope we can get rid of it.  The Windsor Estates neighborhood is filled with kids which is really nice.  We've been talking about this for so long now...I can't believe this is actually happening!  Now we need to bolt home to get ready for Beck's Thanksgiving Feast at his school.
Thanksgiving Feast and Lot2

Thanksgiving Feast and Lot3

Thanksgiving Feast and Lot4

Each pre-school kid was asked to disguise their turkey and we decided to use all of Beck's broken Transformer parts and pieces to make a Robot Turkey.  All of the turkeys were displayed tonight along with a note card that talked about Something Super To Eat.  I'm not sure how Beck came up with this meal...pretty interesting.
Thanksgiving Feast and Lot5

Thanksgiving Feast and Lot6

Both pre-school classes began the evening by singing a couple of songs.  Ms. Vicki's class dressed up as Pilgrims and Beck's class dressed up as Indians.  I was really impressed that Beck actually sang and he did the moves along with the song.  Then, each child spoke into the microphone and said their name and what they were thankful for.  Beck started saying what we was thankful for but quickly corrected himself and said his name first then said he was thankful for Mommy and Daddy.  That just melted my heart and yes I got a video of it!
Thanksgiving Feast and Lot7

Thanksgiving Feast and Lot8

Thanksgiving Feast and Lot9

After the performance, the kids were released to their parent and then it was time to eat dinner.  Each parent was asked to bring food and I brought a double batch of crock-pot corn.  There were about 150 or more people and an abundant amount of food.  The gym was decorated so beautifully!  It was a really nice evening!  And, we are so glad that Aunt Wendy, Kiki, Pops, Neena and Stephen could join us.   
Thanksgiving Feast and Lot10

1 comment:

  1. Beck made my heard melt when he said "I'm thankful for...wait...my name is Beck Bishop and I'm thankfull for my mommy and my daddy!" Plus, his Robot Turkey was THE most original of all the others..and it was his idea! -BB

    ReplyDelete