Thursday, December 13, 2012

One Happy; One Not

12.03.12

This was a brutal Monday morning when I took Beck to school today.  I didn't take him on Thursday and then he got sick on Friday so I think he had enjoyed spending the past 4 days being at home. Not a fun drop off.  Then, I had to go back to the house to get Kinsey ready for dance class.  Luckily, she loves it and can't wait to go to it.
k dance

She showed off some of her dance moves before we got in the car...
k dance1

k dance2

We usually start in tap shoes but the girls are doing a ballet dance for the Christmas recital which is in two weeks so they are starting class with ballet shoes so they can perfect this dance before the girls get worn out. Most of the girls have lost focus by the end of the hour-long class but not Kinsey.  She follows direction throughout the entire class and tries so hard to learn the dance moves. 
k dance3

I cannot wait to see this Christmas dance recital!  I am going to be one proud mommy seeing my little princess on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment