Sunday, December 16, 2012

Open House

12.04.12

Like last year, the library is hosting an Open House for those that would like to see the Elementary kids sing (9am), the New Diana choir (9:45am) and the Intermediate Band perform (10:30am).  By the way, they had more groups coming but my kids were done and ready to eat lunch!  I knew it would be packed because many parents come to see their child sing so I made a point to get there early so we could get a good seat.  Neena was shocked that we beat her there.  I love that I can still shock my mom!  And to my surprise, my Aunt Vickie came too! 
Open HouseChristmas Carolers
(My friends mom took this group picture.)

Open HouseChristmas Carolers1

Open HouseChristmas Carolers2
The boy on the far left is Sarah's son, Bodie, and the boy on the far right did an awesome job dancing for us.

Open HouseChristmas Carolers3
Cookies were served to all of the kids that performed and our little ones also enjoyed the cookies.

Open HouseChristmas Carolers4
Avery, from Beck's soccer team, and her sister were there to enjoy the performances.  This little girl loves Beck!  I know it's not right to let your kids wear pj's out of the house but you have no idea how much this kid loves his Transformer pj's!  It wasn't worth the fight.  I also know that taking him back to school tomorrow might be hard but it was worth it for him to be able to see these kids sing, dance and play musical instruments.  He and Kinsey really enjoyed it.  In fact, we all did! 

Afterwards, we all ate lunch at Swanner's then it was nappy-nap time for Kinsey Girl.  Then, we drove to Longview to get Beck's hair cut and to run some errands.  Neena joined us for our big adventure.  We finally made it home around 9pm and Daddy still wasn't home.  In fact, he got home so late that they did not get to see him today. The five-minute drive from our future new home is looking better every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment