Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Kinsey is 2.5 Years Old

12.18.12

Kinsey is 2.5 years old today!!!  She weighs about 38 pounds and is 3' 3" according to my height chart.  She climbs out of her crib when she wakes up from her nap and runs in the living room to cuddle with me while she wakes up.  She also wakes up in the middle of the night, climbs out of her crib then climbs into bed with me.  She usually does this quietly but there are a few times she wakes up screaming which makes my heart race because it scares me.  Since last week, I've been letting Beck and Kinsey sleep together in hopes of making an easy transition when we move and to avoid the nightly wakings.  Their bedrooms will be upstairs and I hope that they comfort each other instead of waking up alone in their room.  I'm trying to avoid both of them going downstairs to get in bed with mommy and daddy.  I'm not sure if this is the best plan but it's worth a shot, right? 
2

She loves her brother so much and wants to do everything he does.  She will give him hugs and kisses but she will also hit him if he's mean to her. She's going to be a tough little girl.
21

She also tells me that her legs are broken when she doesn't want to walk and that her tummy hurts when she doesn't want to eat.

She loves to wear her dress up shoes and my high heels.  She also loves lip gloss, Minnie Mouse, Dora the Explorer, Barney and princess movies/stories.

Christmas will be so much fun this year because there are things that she really wants and she understands how to unwrap a gift.  Only 7 days til Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment