Sunday, December 16, 2012

Our Friends

12.05.12

Last week, a very sweet friend of mine told me the difficulty of Christmas shopping with her three kids.  I assumed that she had help and it made me sad that she's in this position so I offered to watch her kids so she could do some solo Christmas shopping.

Beck was so excited to have friends come over and play with him.  We started inside but then the kids wanted to go outside.  The creek is the most fascinating place for Ethan, Claudia and Rebeca but I quickly moved them away from that rodent area.  Luckily, we had plenty of things to ride for each kid and I was really hoping that Beck would want to ride his own Transformer bike after seeing Ethan ride it but it didn't.
Trish Kids

Trish Kids1

Trish Kids2

Trish Kids3
Then, we came inside to eat homemade corn dog muffins, mandarin oranges, Cheetos and sugar cookies.
Trish Kids4

Afterwards, they played some more...mainly with the Geotrax trains.

They all had so much fun and Trish thanked me numerous times for giving her some free shopping time.  She also said she was able to sit down and eat a bowl of soup.  She can't remember the last time she ate by herself so this was a big treat for her too.  I'm definitely going to do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment