Thursday, December 20, 2012

Krueger Christmas (part two)

On our way to Shady Shores, I whipped out my big fancy camera to look at the pictures I had taken this morning and it would not power up because MY BATTERY WAS DEAD.  Urgh!!!  And, I don't have the charger with me so all of the pictures taken today was with my iPhone.

Krueger Christmas Bill's15
I told Kinsey to scoot over so Otto could join her on the bench swing and Lola posed for me.

Krueger Christmas Bill's16
Brent absolutely loves rubbing a baby's belly!  (Krysti's baby, Brady)

Krueger Christmas Bill's17
Kinsey had so much fun playing with all of her cousins but especially with Ava and Lola.

Krueger Christmas Bill's18
Beck asked me many times today if he could open his gift and the time to open gifts is finally here!!!  I brought a gift for Beck and Kinsey so they wouldn't feel left out during the white elephant gift exchange.  Beck was so excited to get a new Transformer.

Krueger Christmas Bill's19
Kinsey was very happy with her pink mermaid doll and new fancy shoes.

Krueger Christmas Bill's20
Chelsea was the very first person to open a gift and she chose mine...a set of lotion/body spray from Victoria's Secret.  This gift finally ended up with Vicky.  Kyle opened up an XL wine glass and he seems pretty happy about it.

Krueger Christmas Bill's21
Poor Kiki ended up with the one gift that nobody wanted.  I wonder if we will see it next year?

Krueger Christmas Bill's22
I know there's a lot going on in the collage so let me explain...I love the way Beck is sitting with his legs crossed, I love the way Haley is talking to Beck, I love Uncle Bill turning on one of the many musical Christmas decorations for Ava and Kinsey, I would love to be able to nap where ever I wanted and I love Chelsea's cute little elf, Canon!

We always have so much fun getting together with the family and it gets better every time because there are more kids and it's fun to watch them play.  We created lots of memories today.  A big thanks to Uncle Bill and Aunt Stevie for working so hard putting this together!  I can't wait to do this again next year!

After we left Shady Shores, we headed to Frisco which is where we are staying tonight.  We stopped at a gas station for a potty break, a small cup of hot chocolate and some slushies for the kids then we drove to Frisco's City Hall to see lots of Christmas lights coordinated with music.  We all enjoyed it!
After Krueger Christmas

After Krueger Christmas1

After Krueger Christmas2
Then, we finally made it to our hotel (Aloft) and Beck and Kinsey were so excited to stay in a hotel.  I've traveled so much with my two previous jobs that I had forgotten how much fun it is to stay in a hotel room.  By the way, Kinsey had on white tights before we left the house but she had a big messy diaper which led us to taking them off of her.  And, notice she is wearing her new fancy shoes.  I knew she would love them!  Also, they both went crazy when Daddy walked in the hotel as if they had not seen him in a long time.  It was so funny!

After Krueger Christmas3
Beck and Kinsey immediately jumped on the two queen beds.

After Krueger Christmas4
Beck told me that he wanted to stay in this hotel again because it has a refrigerator, a tv and cow skin!  So, those are the requirements of our next hotel. The part I enjoyed the most about our hotel experience was watching Beck move from the bed, to the couch, to the floor then back to the couch trying to find the perfect spot.  Kinsey does every thing big brother does so she was also testing out different spots.  He told us that he was sleeping on the couch under the tv but I knew that wouldn't last long.  He crawled into bed with Daddy as soon as the lights were turned off.  I don't blame him though, I'd much rather have a snuggle buddy than sleep alone.

On Sunday morning, we ate breakfast at McDonald's then drove to far north McKinney to look at my friend Leigh's new house.  They are completely remodeling it and it is a good-looking house!  Then, it was time to hit the road because Daddy was ready to get home to watch the Cowboys.  Both kids fell asleep on the drive home.
After Krueger Christmas5

We ate dinner at a Mexican restaurant in town that serves green salsa and I ordered a yummy burrito.  To my surprise, Beck wanted to taste it then he ended up eating almost all of it!  How exciting!  We found something that he likes besides chicken!  I bribed the kids into taking this picture in front of the restaurants Christmas tree with candy out of a machine.  I love that they are holding hands and that they both have on rain boots!  I am so blessed!
After Krueger Christmas6

No comments:

Post a Comment