Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What Would You Like for Christmas?

11.24.12

Today is our last day in the big city...what shall we do?  I know, let's get pictures with Santa and tell him what's on our wish list!  We went to the Waters Creek shopping center in Allen and saw Santa walking around letting everybody know where he's located for pictures.  Kinsey immediately clammed up and let us know that she did not want to see Santa.  We had a little time to kill before Santa was ready to see us so we got a few shots of us playing around...
Black Friday and Saturday11

pics with Santa

Thanksgiving at Neena's11

pics with Santa1

Beck told Santa every thing he wanted for Christmas and the one thing he keeps mentioning is a Switch & Go Dino plus Transformers.
pics with Santa2

Then, it came time to add Kinsey to the mix and Santa recommended that I put her on my right hip and I sit on his lap.  I suggested that I put Kinsey on my left hip and sit next to Santa then he said that she would see him and get upset.  I ignored his recommendation and did exactly what I wanted to do and got a picture of the kids with Santa instead.
Black Friday and Saturday12

pics with Santa3

They were both very happy to get a candy cane from Santa!
pics with Santa5

pics with Santa6

Seeing Beck sit on the smallest duck statue was SO funny!
Black Friday and Saturday14

Black Friday and Saturday15

pics with Santa7

Walking on the bridge to cross the little creek would be way too easy...no, we must cross the creek using the large stones.
pics with Santa8

Kinsey did a little happy dance after seeing Santa and she was in front of the Christmas tree.  (I used an app to edit this picture to make everything black and white and her dress red.)
Black Friday and Saturday13

Our time in the big city must come to an end...now, it's time to drive home.  Beck and Kinsey napped all they way home and after unloading the truck, I took the kids to Leigh's dad's house.  Beck and Kinsey really enjoyed playing with Natalie and Anderson.  I enjoyed visiting with some old friends such as a high school friend by the name of Leighann.  This little get-together was in honor of Blake and Wendy getting married.  I took the kids home once it got dark and they had already cut the cake by the time I got back.  We stood by the fire most of the night to stay warm...thanks for inviting me Leigh! 
Black Friday and Saturday16

Black Friday and Saturday18

Black Friday and Saturday17

me and leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment