Thursday, December 27, 2012

Beck's Nativity Play

12.20.12

Today is going to be a very busy day for us!  Let's start with the Nativity play at Beck's school at 10:30am.  The stage was beautifully decorated and the kids entered the front doors of the gym then walked up the center isle except for the kids dressed up as animals; they crawled to the stage such as the donkey, camels and lambs.  That was a sight to see!
Beck's Nativity Play

Beck is a lucky boy because he had lots of family support.  Daddy, Kiki, Neena, Kinsey and myself were all there to watch his big performance as one of the wise men.  He fit the part perfectly!  He walked on the stage and went to his spot then he realized he forgot to put his present down next to baby Jesus.  Thankfully, he walked over there and put it down without making a big scene.  They all sang eight songs and a few kids had small speaking parts.  The performance was about 30 minutes long and I enjoyed every minute of it!  I videoed most of it!  They have worked so hard the last month perfecting every little detail.  Daddy and I are so proud of you Beck Lee!
Beck's Nativity Play1

Beck's Nativity Play2

Beck's Nativity Play5

As the kids changed clothes, I took pictures of his artwork that was displayed and I love his list of things he wants from Santa.  I am shocked that Mrs. Mason understood him when he told her he wanted Boulder.  I had to let her know that Boulder is a Transformer Rescue Bot.  The picture of Beck and Santa was taken at the First National Bank after they sang.  I especially love the angel made out of his hand print....so sweet!
Beck's Nativity Play7

Beck's Nativity Play6

We all gave Beck a big hug after he got dressed back into his clothes.  Then, we enjoyed punch and cookies. 
Beck's Nativity Play3

I asked Neena to take a picture of me with Beck and Kinsey then I took one of her with the kids.  What a great way to start our day!!!  Only 5 more days til Christmas!!!
Beck's Nativity Play8

Beck's Nativity Play9

No comments:

Post a Comment